We are seeking a Hands-on, results-oriented, energetic VP Sales who will focus on establishing and executing the company's strategic sales plans and targets in EMEA. As a hyper-growth company, the ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment and can switch gears seamlessly, ambitious, persistent, highly motivated with strong sales & technical skills, out of the box thinker and a true business partner.
Who we are?
Carbyne is an award-winning global company based in Tel-Aviv, NYC, Mexico & Kiev (60+ employees).
We are developing a Real-time emergency communication Eco-system, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure, acting as the ultimate solution for Next generation 911. Supported by a worldwide leaders, Investors (Former prime minister of Israel, Founder Fund VC and more) and partners, Carbyne, presented a Global IP grid that enables any GOV’s/Cities to engage with their people with the strongest technologies that are currently available in the public safety sector.
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
- Carbyne wants to replace outdated 911 systems
- Closing our Round B -15M$ and joining Founders Fund portfolio
Read more at:
- Plan and build the company go to market strategy in EMEA.
- Plan and build the company's Sales organization in EMEA, according to the strategy and actual growth.
- Recruiting and managing the future sales organization that will be based in different regions in EMEA.
- Set clear KPI's & goals for all the employees and oversee their execution according to the company strategy.
- Identify new business opportunities, maintaining strong existing relationships and bring new business.
- Maintain the region salesforce.
- Exceed customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting.
- Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions.
- Leverage and improve infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions.
- Establishing the company's office in London.
- Control and maintain the sales unit P&L.
- Hire, train and manage regional sales managers according to the company strategy.
- Control the legal and financial aspects of the region.
- At least 5 years of experience in leading sales organization in a global high-tech company in the field of: Telecommunication/Cyber security/ Public safety/ IP-Based Communications/ IT Services/ Computer Aided Dispatch/ Location & Mapping Services or other relevant technical product.
- Proven results of at least 15M EUR ARR in a global tech company.
- A proven experience in building and managing a sales organization of at least 20 employees.
- A proven experience in setting KPI's s, training and motivating employees to reach their targets.
- An understanding of the government/ Public Safety sector procurement process.
- Strong technical orientation
- A proven track record in identifying, qualifying and closing new business for a technical large scale product
- Excellent at building & maintaining relationships with customers.
- Strong administrative skills with strong attention to details.
- Professional in using Salesforce.
- Deep understanding and awareness of legal aspects in establishing new entity, labor and employment law, financial regulations in EMEA etc.