Carbyne is looking for an experienced VP Rַ&D that will join our fast growing global Start -up company and will be responsible for leading and growing a highly qualified and talented team of engineers using agile methodologies, towards realizing Carbyne`s R&D strategy to excellence. You will be responsible for the development, strategies and methodologies of our mobile, back-end, front-end, real-time software communication teams and QA.
As a hyper-growth company the ideal Carbyn`s VP Rַ&D will be a technological leader with a can-do approach, strong interpersonal and managerial skills that thrives in a fast-paced environment, ambitious, persistent and highly motivated.
Who we are?
Carbyne is an award-winning global company based in Tel-Aviv, NYC, Mexico & Kiev (65+ employees). We are developing a Real-time emergency communication ecosystem, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure, acting as the ultimate solution for Next generation of 911. Our patented technology connects individuals in emergencies to emergency services worldwide via live video, audio (IP based) and accurate position (indoors), helping call takers analyze what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
- Carbyne wants to replace outdated 911 systems
- Closing our Round B -15M$ and joining Founders Fund portfolio
Read more at:
- At least 5 years of experience in leading and growing R&D organization (Startup experience- a big advantage).
- Highly talented technological leader with a background in back-end development (Scala\Java\C++) and Cloud IaaS (AWS) in an SOA infrastructure with high scalability.
- Knowledge of mobile development (Android\iOS) or Web development - Advantage
- A graduate of Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in multi-threaded, concurrent, asynchronous and message driven systems.
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Integration methodologies in a development strategy.
- Experience with Agile teams management.
- Proven experience in managing R&D teams- recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-Do and an hands-on approach.
- Great interpersonal skills.