Carbyne is looking for an experienced VP Rַ&D that will join our fast growing global Start -up company and will be responsible for leading and growing our talented R&D organization, towards realizing Carbyne`s strategy to excellence. You will be responsible for the R&D strategy and defining methodologies to optimize work process and efficiency.
As a hyper-growth company the ideal Carbyn`s VP Rַ&D will be a technological leader with a can-do approach, strong interpersonal and managerial skills that thrives in a fast-paced environment, ambitious, persistent and highly motivated.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- At least 5 years of experience in leading and growing R&D organization at a SaaS company (Startup experience- a big advantage).
- Highly talented technological leader with a background in back-end development (Scala\Java\C++) and Cloud IaaS (AWS) in an SOA infrastructure with high scalability.
- Knowledge of mobile development (Android\iOS) or Web development - Advantage
- A graduate of Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in multi-threaded, concurrent, asynchronous and message driven systems.
- Experience with TDD and Continuous Integration methodologies in a development strategy.
- Experience with Agile teams management.
- Proven experience in managing R&D teams- recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can-Do and an hands-on approach.
- Great interpersonal skills.