We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer that will be in charge of end-to-end real-time communication software development for our life-saving platform. You will be designing and implementing high-performance VoIP services/ Streaming architecture, in order to provide people the help they need in emergency situations.
Development of core RTC components from client level up to the server side, implementing highly-scalable real-time communication infrastructure for emergency services.
Working on multi-platform environments with mobile clients, VoIP and Streaming clustered servers and on command and control systems and emergency end-devices.
You will be working on a wide of variety of RTC open source projects and components: WebRTC (Internals and API's), Kamailio, Asterisk, FreeSwitch, SIP Stacks and Media Engines Internals, AEC, FEC, B\W Estimation, Internals of modern codecs (Opus, H.264\5 SVC).
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- A graduate of Computer Science, Software Engineering or Elite Intelligence unit.
- Hands-on experience in Real-time communication development (Video and Audio Streaming)
- Strong OOP skills, fluent with C++ Standard Library.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Multithreading and Networking.
- Deep knowledge and experience with VoIP Stacks, SIP Clients, SIP Servers, RTSP ( WebRTC- a big advantage)
- Video\Audio codes, packetization, encryption, and transport.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Video and Audio Streaming.
- Strong OOP and Design Patterns skills.
- Skilled and independent architect and developer capable of researching and handling challenging engineering and development tasks.
- Boost and C++11 experience.
- Mobile development experience.