The challenges you will face:
- Writing and designing automation tests for iOS/Android mobile apps, desktop, and web application.
- Design/Architect test automation frameworks and infrastructure.
- Build and configure new interfaces to support testing activities.
- Work closely with the developers and product managers and will be involved in the life cycle of mobile app and other platforms development.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
- Experience with development automation infrastructure.
- Web automation cross browsers testing experience using Selenium
- Proven experience with Java.
- Desktop applications automation testing experience.
- Experience/knowledge in mobile development/QA methodology.
- Highly independent, proactive and with the ability to self-learn.
- Self-motivated, and ability to work under pressure.
- Self- managed and excellent teamwork skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Hebrew.
- Experience with CI tools, such as Jenkins.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related degree or equivalent education and experience
- Experience with visual elements detection such: Sikuli
- Experience with Git Flow methodology.
- Mobile automation testing experience iOS and Android using Appium
- Understanding of Computer Networks.
- Experience with MySql.
- Experience with .Net \C#
- Knowledge of writing bash scripts and programming with OOP language.
- Mobile automated testing with cloud-based service (AWS Device Farm).
- Experience with Jira and Confluence