We are looking for an experienced full-stack Software Engineer who will be responsible for the end-to-end development of our life-saving platform.
You will be developing high-performance, elastic and resilient micro-services architecture while leveraging reactive frameworks (AKKA) with highly scalable infrastructure designed for web-scale loads in order to save lives.
You will be in charge of services end-to-end design and development, from cluster infrastructure to the server logic and user experience including designing and developing new features.
The Challenges You Will Face:
Who we are?
Carbyne is the global innovation leader in emergency collaboration technologies. Our technology unifies the flow of life-saving information to emergency call centers (ECCs) onto one simple platform. By using Carbyne鈥檚 innovative cloud-native tools like live video, instant chat, dynamic location and more, ECCs can now fully connect to an incident, sharing the information with emergency units, increase its response efficiency and ultimately save lives every day.
Our platform is being used in over eight countries around the world and we provide services to over 400,000,000 people in partnerships with companies like: Google, Cisco, Amazon and Microsoft.
Come to make history with us!
1. BSC in Software Engineering, Computer Science or experience from an Elite Intelligence unit
3. Backend development experience (Java/Scala - a big advantage)
4. Experience in developing in cloud environments (AWS preferred)
5. Experience with developing RESTful API
6. Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
7. "Can-do" attitude and Strong people skills
8. Experience in designing and coding microservices-based solutions for the Cloud - a big advantage
9. Working with WebSockets - advantage
10.Experience developing Web application front-end - significant advantage