1. Handling all accounting processes including:
a. Vendor records and payments.
b. Track bank account balances and perform bank reconciliation.
c. Customers billing.
2. Monitor monthly payroll for the company and its subsidiaries
3. Running monthly currency revaluation
4. Prepare Credit Card statement reconciliations
5. Prepare inter-company reconciliations
6. Responsible for employee expense approval and reimbursement
7. Recording fixed assets and depreciation
8. Conduct monthly cut off reports, such as accruals, prepaid, etc.
9. Ad-hoc tasks as required.
10. Working with subsidiaries outsource bookkeepers
- Certified bookkeeper (type 3 is an advantage)
- 4+ years bookkeeping experience in a Hi-Tech or global company - Must
- High-level English (both spoken and written)
- Experience working with NetSuite - Advantage
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Team player and service-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment