Carbyne is looking for a strategic, sharp and out of the box Marketing professional who can lead our global marketing department.
- Marketing strategy and vision
- Define the organization's messaging, value proposition and mission
- Generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service & retention
- Ensure the organization's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives
- Marketing communications ( internal & external) including branding, public relations, events, support sales through timely and effective content, website, etc.
- Establish Carbyne as a thought leader in the Next Generation 911 community and public safety arena.
- Market and customer intelligence
- Leverage marketing platforms to execute, measure, track, analyze & optimize marketing programs and performance
Based in our New York office -must.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing the next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- Proven experience as a global CMO or a similar role at a complex SaaS B2B/B2G company
- Experience in the public safety software industry is preferred
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Proven experience in developing strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects
- Product Marketing oriented & tech savvy
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Proven experience in managing global Marketing teams- recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is client-focused, resourceful, self-motivated and driven to be the best!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills