Carbyne is looking for a professional implementation engineer to work with NG-911 partners and customers towards deployment of Carbyne’s state-of-the-art call taking platforms.
You will be responsible to deploy and maintain Cisco’s UCCE, UCCX, CUCM, ISR and CUBE solutions, both on-premise and cloud configurations.
You will provide strategic technical guidance to help plan and design solutions utilizing best practices as well lead the execution of those strategics.
You will work closely with Carbyne partners and act as the technical liaison between Engineering and the Business for all Cisco related activities.
What will your job look like?
- Overall responsibility for executing Cisco UC deployments (both Cloud and On-Premise) in alignment with customer requirements, solution specifications and Carbyne’s best practices.
- Install and maintain Cisco PBX and UC products (both on-premise and on cloud).
- Create and maintain technical specs and design documents.
- Maintain the technical relationships with Carbyne’s partners (i.e. Cisco, AWS) and other cloud providers.
- Working with CAD providers on integration activities.
- Interact with a variety of internal stakeholders: Carbyne’s Sales, Operations, R&D and Product Managers.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
Read more at:
- 3+ years of experience in solutions deployment Cisco-UC based solutions.
- Proven experience with CISCO architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in Networking.
- Hands-On installation experience in deployment of CISCO UC (UCCX, UCCE, CUCM, ISR, CUBE).
- JTAPI, FINESSE, CTI
- Hands on experience deployment on Private and Public network/security clouds (AWS)
- Cisco certifications would include: CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, CCVP and others as optional.
- Problem solving attitude and attention to the details.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to generate state-of-the-art solutions
- Independent and self managed.
- English - Mother tongue level.