As a Professional Services Engineer you will be in charge of the design, implementation and deployment of Carbyne`s national real-time emergency communication platform, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure. You will lead the on-boarding with national first responders in Latin America.
As part of this diverse role you will be responsible for activities ranging from Pre-sale support to post sale deployments. You will be leading onsite installation and remote upgrades of Carbyne PBX and Call Taking platform and you will also play an important role in the customers’ site and system architecture by following Carbyne’s best practices and your strong technical experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a passionate team and will be able to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within the Global Operations organization.
You will work closely with Sales and Marketing teams as well as with Product and Engineering ones to deliver your customers the best solution with professional experience.
Location: Mexico City.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking and full knowledge of the OSI model and deep understanding of 1-7 Network Layers- must!
- Deep understanding and knowledge in VoIP and Streaming Technologies such as: SIP, RTSP, RTMP, SIP-to-PSTN gateways, SIP Trunk, Wowza, WebRTC.
- Strong understanding of Windows systems and internals: batch scripting, services, etc. (Linux-advantage)
- Experience with configuring routers and firewalls (Cisco or Fortigate)
- Knowledge with Proxy server.
- Experience with Cisco PBX deployment and/or support – Big Advantage.
- Project management experience – Demonstrated experience in Change Management projects
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Must be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with senior leaders.
- Must possess high motivation, enthusiasm, and dedication to deliver results within strict time frames.
- Fluent English- must!
- Ability to travel up to 30% .