As a Project Manager at Carbyne, your goal will be managing successful sales projects until the transition to full deployment. You will be orchestrating all pre-sales activities and projects related activities, managing its timeline and bringing the required resources to support the project success (both from Carbyne and its partners). You will be responsible for the successful day-to-day relationship between the customers and Carbyne and work with the relevant team to create the required documentation requested.
You will be regularly meeting the customer, following up on their needs and expectations making sure they get the best service expected. You will be traveling in Eastern Europe countries to build a personal relationship with your customers.
Based in Kiev.
- Oversee sales projects from initiation to execution for assigned customers.
- Coordinate and work closely with Partners and Customers to ensure a successful sale and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage & communicate project tasks and commitments with the Carbyne team and stakeholders.
- Architect the solution in a collaborative manner and manage customer expectations, project schedules and determines resource needs.
- Identifies business development and "add-on" sales opportunities as they relate to specific projects.
- Create Statement of Work (SOW), RFPs and pilot project plans.
- Lead internal, customer and partners meetings to set expectations for all involved in the process.
- You'll identify and resolve project issues and risks.
- An integral part of this activity is to establish, develop, and manage key relationships with partners and customers in the pre-sale stage.
- Be actively involved in optimizing and improving the work process and methodologies.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next-generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- Proven experience in a similar position in a B2B SaaS company, managing an entire product lifecycle.
- Strong leadership, management, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills- using data and user research to glean customer insights, including directly interfacing with users.
- Proven experience with working closely with R&D teams on product execution
- Proven experience in managing global product teams- recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional groups and drive decision making.
- Self-motivated with a Hand -On approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment