Carbyne is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Global Operations team in order to provide our clients, national first responders systems (911/112) and governmental sectors worldwide, technical support for our Real-time emergency platform. You will be a part of the integration and implementation process of our innovative Public Safety products in a variety of deployment schemes, and ensure that our customers receive the highest level of service 24/7.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing the next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- A focal point for all customer-facing production issues from inspection till resolution.
- Provide Technical client support for Carbyne`s customers worldwide, via phone, E-mail, web and remote sessions.
- Maintain customer's CRM support tickets.
- Analyze and resolve operational and technical issues raised by the customer.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Obtain vast knowledge in software installation, functionality and configuration
- Carry out debug sessions independently.
- Perform production system and home system upgrades.
- Generate and maintain support procedures, best practices and guidance in Carbyne`s shared community platform.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer in a global company
- Performing in depth analysis of technical faults, log analysis and reproduction of technical problems in a lab environment
- Escalation management - Escalating complex problems to higher tiers and providing results and action plan to lower tiers
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking and full knowledge of the OSI model, deep understanding of 1-7 Network Layers.
- Understanding and knowledge in firewall and proxy configuration and strong understanding of Windows internals
- Experience in SaaS based product support & troubleshooting
- Understanding and knowledge in VoIP
- Experience with customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently.
Nice To have:
- Understanding and knowledge of Streaming Technologies: SIP, RTSP, RTMP, Asterisk, Kamalio, SIP-to-PSTN gateways, SIP Trunk, Wowza, WebRTC
- Understanding and knowledge in Cisco UCCM/CUCX
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Writing SQL queries
- AWS CLI and\or powershell scripting experience
- Additional languages