Carbyne’s Customer Success Manager is accountable for our customers’ growth and success. The CSM acts as an account manager, with wide responsibilities on different aspects from project initiation, through smooth operations, training and onboarding, towards bringing the expected value to our users and promote the usage of Carbyne technology.
The CSM will be working closely with our customers and will manage all operations activities, ensuring that Carbyne Solution is fulfilling the contracted KPI/SLA and to serve as the primary escalation point for incident reporting towards the customer. The CSM will engage the relevant technical resources from Carbyne as required to meet this goal.
The importance of the role of Customer Success Management at Carbyne includes managing customers in high touch model to provide excellent results and customer satisfaction.
Through managing onboarding and ongoing training, the CSM ensures that all customers are fully engaged and receiving the value that they expect. At every point, the CSM collects, analyzes and then uses data and feedback to make the customers’ experience with Carbyne product seamless, consistent, and exceptional.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers, Key personnel and IT stuff
- High touch communication model with customers on regular basis based on Carbyne best practices
- Communicate clearly product usage and analytics on a quarterly basis to the relevant stakeholders
- Work with internal teams to present, meet and exceed customer expectations and perceptions
- Identification and tracking of enhancement requests for future features and functionality
- Oversee the customer onboarding process from initiation to execution for assigned customers
- End to End project management responsibility and training orchestration to new and existing customers
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Partner with Sales to develop a plan for customer success and expansion for each customer to achieve growth goals
- Identify up-sell opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal
- Master Carbyne products to promote customer adoption and use
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiencies of Operations processes and systems
- Develop and implement customer success policies and procedures
- Identify and implement strategies to improve customer satisfaction and product adoption
- Understand various post-sale adoption methods and devise ways to measure and improve to ensure superior customer onboarding and handoff experience
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- At least 4 years proven working experience with customers in a B2B/B2G company.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods and techniques and proven experience in leading project management for large scale projects.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Experience in generating training materials and executing training sessions on-site/remotely
- Customer service orientation.
- Working knowledge of Customer Success software, databases and tools.
- Awareness of Customer Success latest technology trends and applications and experience in implementing new Customer Success Methodology and tools in the organization.BS degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Fluent English, both written and verbal.
- Up to 25% of your time may include travel for client visits.