We are looking for an energetic and exceptional Executive Assistant to the CEO & Admin for a full-time position in our New- York office. This is an incredible opportunity to join an interesting and important role in a unicorn start-up that truly makes a difference - for real, not just a cliche! We save lives :)
You will be the right hand of our CEO, by that you will be the primary point of contact for internal and external contacts on all matters pertaining to the CEO. In addition, you will manage the office administration, taking care of all the office admin to keep it running as pleasant and as welcoming as needed. The ideal candidate will be the face and energy of Carbyne's New York office making our values come to life within the office environment itself.
Based in New-York City.
- Assist CEO with all administrative, logistic and business items.
- Be discreet and handle all activities in highly confidentiality.
- Managing calendars, meetings and events for CEO.
- Arranging travels , lodging and transportation to maximize CEO time and resources.
- Daily office management: take care of the office's "look & feel", ensure a pleasant working environment, ordering all the relavent supply and equipment, etc.
- Assist with additional projects when required.
- Proven experience in an administrative role (experience in a similar position at a High-tech/Start-up company- a big advance)
- Self-motivated with great interpersonal skills, passion for excellent service, ability to multitask and work under pressure :)
- Proficient in working with Google tools, office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and a tech- savvy.
- Available for a full-time position.
- Bachelor's Degree from a well-established college- preferred.
- Fluent written and verbal English skills (Hebrew is a big plus)