We are seeking for a driven results oriented General Manager who will focus on managing and executing the company's strategic plans and targets in Mexico.
As a hyper-growth company, the ideal candidate will be a leader that thrives in a fast-paced environment, ambitious, persistent, highly motivated with strong sales & business skills.
Based in Mexico City.
- Oversee the overall productivity and effectiveness of the day-to-day operation of the site
- Manage and responsible for the site P&L, establish, grow and lead all business aspects in the region
- Lead relationships with top government officials in the federal and state levels
- Develop and maintain partners and resellers on a national and local level
- Set clear KPIs and goals for all the employees and oversee their execution, by creating a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Understand the needs of the company's customers, the market and competitor activities and translate them into business requirements.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of the unit's offerings to customers
- Ensure the development of tactical programs to pursue targeted goals and objectives.
- Control the legal and financial aspects of the region.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing the next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- Proven experience in managing employees in various departments (Sales, CSM, Support, Marketing, etc) in a B2B company, B2G an advantage
- Successfully held GM or Country Manager positions in LATAM - advantage
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in SW and SAAS solutions in a Sales position.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- An understanding of the government/ Public Safety sector procurement process- A big Advantage!
- Proven experience in setting KPI's s, training and motivating employees to reach their targets
- Excellent at building & maintaining relationships with customers.
- Strong administrative skills with strong attention to details.
- Strong technical orientation
- Experience in hyper-growth companies and scaling up teams
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is business-focused, resourceful, self-motivated and driven to be the best!
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Hebrew - advantage)
- Willingness and flexibility to travel if needed