Carbyne is looking for a talented Marketing designer to join our awesome Marketing team, to lead and manage all design activities from vision to reality.
To be successful in this creative role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from concept to production, including presentations, websites, product packaging and other marketing materials.
Ultimately, you will ensure the marketing team promotes our brand through delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
You will be Responsible for:
- Oversee all marketing design projects, from concept to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics (both for online and offline channels)
- Refine images fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and UX/UI design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
Along with your resume, please submit a link to your portfolio- Must :)
- Creative designer with out of the box way of thinking.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or equivalent preferred (Bezalel / Shenkar / Wizo / HIT)
- A team player with a big smile :) with a big passion for marketing design
- Proven experience as a marketing designer in a hi-tech company in both web and print design
- Ability to work according to marketing deadlines
- Professional in adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects or equivalent motion tools)
- Knowledge of HTML5 Banners & google web designer tool and Sketch – an advantage
- Experienced in web environment tools
- Strong communication skills, fast learner with strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Fluent in English