We are looking for an experienced VP Product that is passionate about technology, out of the box thinker with strategic vision. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading innovative, global SaaS products, self-starter who is client-focused and driven to deliver high-quality products to Carbyne`s clients!
- Leading our Product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Manage the complete product life cycle from concept through execution.
- Shape and alter our products through customers insights, conducting Market & Product research, analysis of the product’s performance and collaborate with other departments - basically be extremely data-driven in your decision-making.
- Manage, mentor, and grow our global Product team
- Closely collaborate with R&D on product definition, guide development activities, and define priorities to drive optimal execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the market, the eco-system and the business environment
- Leverage strong leadership skills to deliver cross-functional teamwork across Product, Engineering, UI/UX and operations teams.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing the next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
- Proven experience in a similar position in a B2B SaaS company, managing an entire product lifecycle.
- Strong leadership, management, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills- using data and user research to glean customer insights, including directly interfacing with users.
- Proven experience with working closely with R&D teams on product execution
- Proven experience in managing global product teams- recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional groups and drive decision making.
- Self-motivated with a Hand -On approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment