We are looking for a Proposal Writer Manager/ RFP Manager that will be responsible for executing a diverse range of responsibilities within the scope of creating, organizing, developing, and producing proposals and other formally requested client correspondence.
Location- preferred someone that can arrive a few times a week to our NY office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and write proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation criteria
- Ensure compliance, completeness, and consistent messaging throughout the proposal
- Perform data collection and administrative tasks, including contacting partners, outlining requirements, and organizing and distributing information
- Assist with the archiving of proposal content and upload to appropriate internal databases or servers as part of proposal closeout procedures in a timely and quality and manner
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; and transmitting proposals
- Translate and synthesize information into proposals that targeted audiences can understand, while maintaining the technical accuracy and completeness of the intended response
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone
Who we are?
Carbyne is a next-generation Call Handling platform, supported by a full ecosystem, encompassing advanced IP based communication features, global infrastructure and caller solutions. We act as the gateway for delivering rich and smart data to Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs), helping call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time (live video, audio (IP based) and accurate position (indoors), provide accurate support, reduce operational costs, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
- Superior reading, writing and verbal communication skills
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar position- must.
- Experience in the public safety software industry is preferred
- Ability to write about technical information in a manner that a non technical person can comprehend
- Ability to write, edit and understand professional documents
- Demonstrate a high degree of productivity while handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible to adapt and act quickly when urgent matters require it
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and good judgment and be capable of working with a diverse team
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications. (Word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint) required