The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of business development experience selling into the public safety PSAP/911 space. The candidate will need to be able to thrive in a fast-growing, technology-based company with an emerging next-generation solution offering.
Location: Mid -Atlantic United States (Maryland, Delaware, Kentucky, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Virginia )
- Develop business opportunities by leveraging strong existing relationships and generating and qualifying new customer leads.
- Execute on business opportunities and maintain a pipeline large enough to support attainment of objectives.
- Independently generate sales leads and opportunities
- Close contracts in sufficient volume to achieve assigned sales goals.
- Remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Play an active role in creating and honing the company’s value proposition and the positioning of the company’s solutions to land new business.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s software/technology.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives
Join us, and create a better Now!
- At least 10 years of experience selling into public safety PSAP and law enforcement data fusion environments
- A deep rolodex of pre-existing contacts at the City, State and PSAP Director level within the region
- Knowledge of consulting agencies and independent contractors that work, advise or otherwise do business in the public safety field in the region
- Expert subject matter knowledge of Public Safety Call Handling and Computer Aided Dispatch workflows and technology in the industry
- Understanding of ESINET implementation efforts and how those impact future business development opportunities and leads
- Reside in the region- must!
- Advanced presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong customer management skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Sharp strategic acumen and ability to manage ambiguity
- Resourceful, self-motivated and driven to be the best