We're looking for a QA & Automation Manager that will be responsible for leading the manual and automation teams in the company. The perfect candidate will be a leader with a Can-do approach with a strong knowledge and experience in QA methodologies, planning and strategy.
You will manage QA coverage of multiple web,mobile and desktop applications projects.
The QA manager will work with offshore and onsite teams to ensure testing coverage and high quality for the releases.
You will work closely with developers, product and operation teams to deliver projects in a timely manner.
- At least 5 years of experience in manual & automation testing
- Proven experience in managing manual & automation teams of at least 5 members including recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
- Proven experience with Java
- Experience in designing/architecture of QA automation frameworks and infrastructure.
- Experience with manual QA methodologies
- Web automation cross browsers testing experience using Selenium
- Experience with MYSQL DB
- B.Sc . in Computer Science/related technical field
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Mobile automation testing experience iOS and Android using Appium- advantage
- Self-motivated with a can-do & Hands-on approach.
- Strong attention to details.
- Creative, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative.
- Fluent English