We are looking for a Software Architect that will be in charge of the researching, designing infrastructure systems, integration process and implementation of our innovative Real-time emergency communication platform, in a variety of deployment schemes in the governmental and private sectors. You will lead the integration process with national first responders systems and PSAPs such as NG911 (New generation of 911) systems in US.
You will be reviewing RFC’s, Specifications, Protocols and Standards of NG911 and designing system architectures and API’s between different functions in order to enable integration between the systems and allow full duplex communication between all the components in our global infrastructure and external providers and gateways in order to make NG911 a reality.
The Challenges You Will Face:
- Developing an Emergency 911 Eco-System.
- High Availability - Federal SLA support should be incorporated into the architecture.
- Services should respond with low latency even under a surge of requests.
- Highly Resilient services achieved by Fault-Tolerant and Self-Healing functionalities.
- Developing our solution across global regions in order to provide any person in the world the ability to contact emergency services as quickly and most effectively as possible.
- Solving public safety real world problems such as Indoor Positioning, Scene Detection from live video and audio streams by machine learning techniques with real-time performance.
Who we are?
Carbyne is an award-winning global Start-up company based in Tel-Aviv & NYC (60+ employees). We are developing a Real-time emergency communication platform, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure, acting as the ultimate solution for NG911 (next generation 911). Our patented technology connects individuals in emergencies to emergency services worldwide via live video, audio (IP based) and accurate position (indoors), helping call takers analyze what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
- At least 4 years of experience as a System Engineer or Software Architect.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical degree related to job description.
- Hands-on experience in Java server-side development (Scala- a big advantage).
- Ability to design microservice based eco-systems while leveraging the cloud and cluster based frameworks in order to provide fault-tolerant, self-healing, elastic and resilient services.
- Experience and knowledge with writing and integrating RESTfull API’s. The candidate should have proven experience in designing, implementing and integrating the API's.
- Proven experience with DB schemes, designing DB data models, and working with various data-bases: SQL and NoSQL.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to drive results effectively for multiple projects and/or tasks simultaneously
- Must be an outstanding analytical thinker and problem solver, comfortable working in data analytics and able to resolve complex problems independently.
- Hands on approach.