Carbyne is looking for a passionate customer facing Solution Architect to work with customers and define the overall network and HW architecture.
You will be responsible for overall sites architecture including Cisco PBX and Carbyne’s ecosystem and will be in charge of the design and execution of end-to-end architecture plans of our innovative, life saving platform, for our customers worldwide.
What will your job look like?
- Overall responsibility for designing technical architecture solutions with appropriate Network/HW/SW specifications (i.e. HA, Cloud/On-Premise) in alignment with customer requirements, solution specifications and cost constraints.
- Cisco PBX solution definition and alignment with customers business needs and technical interfaces.
- Onsite and remote site surveys and meetings with customers to define solutions and architectures.
- Coordinate projects’ technical infrastructure needs and BOM creation.
- Generate architecture documents and network diagrams for Carbyne’s solutions.
- Interact with a variety of external and internal stakeholders: customer IT & business managers, Carbyne’s Sales, Operations, R&D and Product Managers.
- Install and maintain Cisco PBX and UC products (both on-premise and on cloud).
Who we are?
Carbyne is an award-winning global company based in Tel-Aviv, NYC, Mexico & Kiev (60+ employees). We are developing a Real-time emergency communication Eco-system, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure, acting as the ultimate solution for Next generation of 911. Our patented technology connects individuals in emergencies to emergency services worldwide via live video, audio (IP based) and accurate position (indoors), helping call takers analyze what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
- 3+ years of experience in solutions architecture and systems engineering, proven experience with CISCO architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in Networking.
- Hands-On installation experience in deployment of CISCO UC (UCCX, UCCE, CUCM).
- Hands on experience deployment on Private and Public network/security clouds (AWS)
- Cisco certifications would include: CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, CCVP and others as optional.
- Problem solving attitude and attention to the details.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to generate state-of-the-art solutions
- Independent and self managed.
- English - Mother tongue level.