Carbyne is looking for a passionate customer facing solution architect to work with customers and define the overall network and HW architecture.
You will be responsible for overall sites architecture including Cisco PBX and Carbyne’s ecosystem and will be in charge of the design and execution of end-to-end architecture plans for our customers worldwide.
You will lead the Pre-Sales work in conjunction with the Sales team to present Cisco-UC based solutions to customers. As part of that role, you will craft and execute sales strategies for technology solutions that align with customer business objectives.
What will your job look like?
- Overall responsibility for designing technical architecture solutions with appropriate Network/HW/SW specifications (i.e. HA, Cloud/On-Premise) in alignment with customer requirements, solution specifications and cost constraints.
- Working as the Technical Architect for NG9-1-1 Implementations. Providing Technical Sales Support for the entire sales team globally
- Contributing to RFP Development and NG9-1-1 Technical Implementation
- Supported Sales Managers. Directly involved in the Sales Cycle.
- Cisco PBX solution definition and alignment with customers business needs and technical interfaces.
- Onsite and remote site surveys and meetings with customers to define solutions and architectures.
- Coordinate projects’ technical infrastructure needs and BOM creation.
- Generate architecture documents, security and network diagrams for Carbyne’s solutions.
- Maintain the technical relationships with Carbyne’s partners (i.e. Cisco, AWS) and other cloud providers.
- Working with CAD providers on integration architecture activities.
- Interact with a variety of internal stakeholders: Carbyne’s Sales, Operations, R&D and Product Managers.
Who we are?
Carbyne is a global leader in public safety technology. We are developing next generation 911 cloud-based ecosystem that enables real-time emergency communication between citizens and 911 services worldwide. Carbyne`s patented platform delivers live streaming video, advanced IP based communication, accurate dynamic locations (also indoors). This smart and rich data helps call takers analyze and process what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
Read more at:
- 3+ years of experience in solutions architecture and systems engineering, proven experience with CISCO architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in Networking.
- Comprehensive experience in designing and configuring CISCO UC (UCCX, UCCE, CUCM, ISR, CUBE).
- Hands-on design and deployment experience on Private and Public network/security clouds (AWS)
- Cisco certifications would include: CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, CCVP and others as optional.
- Problem solving attitude and attention to the details.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to generate state-of-the-art solutions
- Independent and self managed.
- English - Mother tongue level.