We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager that will be responsible for:
- Engage with our key customers and account teams to promote the product and gather requirements
- Define product features and roadmap
- Write product specifications and user stories
- Work closely with engineering teams and UX/UI designers to deliver simple, usable and generic user
- Coordinate with Engineering and Marketing to provide internal and external product documentation
- Measure and report on feature performance metrics
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
Who we are?
Carbyne is an award-winning global company based in Tel-Aviv, NYC, Mexico & Kiev (65+ employees). We are developing a Real-time emergency communication Eco-system, leading the most advanced public safety technology for emergency infrastructure, acting as the ultimate solution for Next generation of 911. Our patented technology connects individuals in emergencies to emergency services worldwide via live video, audio (IP based) and accurate position (indoors), helping call takers analyze what is happening in real-time, provide accurate support, slash time to dispatch and ultimately save lives.
Join us, and create a better Now!
You can learn more about us:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager in a B2B/B2G companies
- Technical background with experience in software development – a must
- Proven ability to drive research, planning and build product strategy
- Experience in working with R&D teams in an agile environment
- Detailed oriented and data driven, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- VoIP and media streaming experience – an advantage
- Cloud and security experience - an advantage
- Experience with web and mobile applications (iOS and Android) - an advantage
- Team player with excellent communications and presentation skills and ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Excellent English skills – a must
- Willing to travel abroad to conferences and customer meetings