We are looking for an experienced Head of Product (technical) that will join our fast growing company and will be responsible for:
- Leading our Product Strategy and Roadmap- managing the entire line of our products life cycle from strategic planning, tactical & hands-on activities.
- Shape and alter our products through :Customers insights, conducting Market & Product research and analysis of the product’s performance- basically be extremely data-driven in your decision-making.
- Manage, mentor, and grow our Product team.
- Work alongside the Engineering team to ensure product requirements are deliverable and on-time.
- Leverage strong leadership skills to deliver cross-functional teamwork across Product, Engineering, UI/UX and operations teams.
Who we are?
Reporty is the leading expert in the fields of location sharing, real-time communication, and incident predictive analytics.
We aim to change the way people interact with authorities in emergency and nonemergency situations (911/municipalities). Our Real-time communication ecosystem enables the public to deliver smart and rich data to command and control centers worldwide via Real-time video streaming, exact location including indoor positioning ability and IP /TDM communication.
The fact that we are a complete eco-system, integrating into existing Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) with ease, means that our system goes beyond anything the public or private sector has seen before.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven experience in a leading product management role in a High-Technology company in the field of: Telecommunication/ Networking/ VoIP or other relevant technical product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or related technical degree.
- Previous development experience – Must.
- Proven knowledge and experience in networking and full knowledge of the OSI model and deep understanding of 1-7 Network Layers- Must.
- Experience in designing API’s for integrating between different products/third-party application.
- Strong analytical and research skills- using data and user research to glean consumer insights, including directly interfacing with users.
- Experience in leading product management teams.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Self -motivated with a Hand -On approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills.